Drug coating is the new pelletization range that builds on the proven Umang technology and its operational benefits. Similar design of twin screwloss in weight feeder, rotating plate and spray gun for liquid ensures that process and validation wise there is no difference to the layering process from a laboratory scale to a production scale.
Drug coating is the new pelletization range that builds on the proven Umang technology and its operational benefits. Similar design of twin screwloss in weight feeder, rotating plate and spray gun for liquid ensures that process and validation wise there is no difference to the layering process from a laboratory scale to a production scale. This unique design of twin screw feeder, plate and spray nozzle makes the not only a perfect drug layering machine but also an ideal machine suited for fast pelletization.
The outstanding feature of the Drug coating range is the integrated and CIP optimized design. Connections, cabling and supplies are completely integrated, covered and sealed so the outside of the machine is smooth and very easy to clean. The innovative discharge valve design and optimized seals inside the bowl allow for CIP. As a result of this the our Drug coating is highly flexible, quick product changeover increases productivity and cost effectiveness.
The drug coating capacity ranges from 500 gms to 120 Kgs./batch featuring through the wall design and movable head, allowing operation with platform and dust-free discharging via a linked mill directly into an IBC. The drug coating can be stand-alone or linked to a fluid bed wurster coating system to form an integrated system.
Standard Features for Drug Coating :
• Twin screw feeder configuration.
• CIP entry from top cover
• Perfect cGMP-design: smooth covering, no external tubing and piping allowing easy cleaning
• Completely integrated full opening side discharge: perfect discharge of difficult products
• Through the wall installation: minimum space required in GMP area User-friendly operator-machine interaction via graphical operator panel 12" Industrial PC software with PROCESS + range of software which helps interlinking all plant equipments to a single system.
• Flexibility (processes and products) for wet granulation.
• Explosion proof design
• Automatic cleaning (WIP/CIP) of entire system
• 21 CFR part 11 certified controls.
• ADVANCE PROCESS + for easy and automated granulation control
• Jacketed / insulated bowl
• Total containment through up- and downstream split valves and flexible isolation systems.
• Integration with mill and/or fluid bed possible: perfect closed link for dust-free operation
• Video monitoring of the process
• Liquid addition system (peristaltic pump / pressure vessel)
• Product feeding both by gravity or vacuum loading system directly from the containers
• Validation documentation and assistance based on GAMP
Technical Specifications for Drug coating - MBP-NT :
|Model||Drug coating - MBP-NT - 380||Drug coating - MBP-NT – 500||Drug coating - MBP-NT – 700||Drug coating - MBP-NT – 900||Drug coating - MBP-NT – 1100||Drug coating - MBP-NT – 1300|
|Batch capacity (Ltrs.)||7||22||70||130||260||520|